Happy Sunday everyone.
I am just home for a lovely family day with my boys. I have my feet up. candles lit, cosies on, ready to binge watch Netflix with (another) takeaway! The junk food stops tomorrow…. promise!
Last night myself and Paul headed to the Marker Hotel for a date night, which was heavenly! The rooftop cocktail bar is stunning.
So many of you messaged me while I was out last night asking about my make up, dress and shoes. I thought it would be easier to write it here on my website instead of trying to get back to you all individually. Any other questions, just catch me on Instagram, Facebook or Snapchat.
Products Used –
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in shade Blonde for brows – http://bit.ly/2akRpFm
- Stila One Step Correct Primer – http://bit.ly/2anTiiO
- Stila Stay All Day Foundation in shade 7 (Buff) – http://bit.ly/2a9XQL3
- MAC Prolongwear Concealer in shade NC15 to conceal and highlight – http://bit.ly/2a7Zx8Q
- Laura Mercier Translucent Powder to set makeup – http://bit.ly/2aiL6RB
- MAC Harmony blusher to contour – http://bit.ly/2aiKB9Y
- The Balm Cindy Lou Manizer for blusher – http://bit.ly/2a7ZJ8d
- Catrice High Glow Mineral Highlighting Powder – http://bit.ly/29XDv8s
- Charlotte Tilbury Dolce Vita Palette on my eyes (the orange shade all over and shimmer on lid) – http://bit.ly/2apRgBC
- Stila Magnificent Metals Foil Finish Eye Pigment in shade Metallic Kitten all over lid – http://bit.ly/2aiM4wX
- Guerlain black liquid eyeliner – http://bit.ly/2a9Z490
- Inglot gel liner 77 in waterline – http://bit.ly/2a6yywP
- Stila Huge Extreme Lash Mascara – http://bit.ly/2a80PRl
- MAC stripdown lip liner – http://bit.ly/1SeH3oE
- NYX Matte Lipstick in Nude – http://bit.ly/1Jh8jfg
Dress – http://bit.ly/2a9XGTZ
Shoes – http://bit.ly/2aE6gZ3
Enjoy the last few hours of the weekend,